Gaurdianship Lawyer in Athens and Huntsville, AL

Conservatorship and Guardianship Support

A guardian or conservator is appointed by the Court when an individual has been determined to be mentally or physically incapacitated, or when a minor is in need of an adult to manage their property and assets. Those in need of such care are referred to as wards of the Court.

The legal complexity of guardianships and conservatorships usually requires the service of an experienced attorney. If you need assistance, please call our firm.

What is the difference between a Guardian and a Conservator?

A guardian looks after the person and their welfare whereas a conservator looks after their estate.

Request Your Free Consultation for Guardianship Matters